- Portable Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter with 6 ft. 12/3 SJTW Cold Weather Flexible Cord and 4 Grounded Outlets
- Ground Fault Circuit Interrupters (GFCI) Detect Electrical Leakage which Could Result in Electrical Shock
- When Detected the GFCI Shuts Off the Power Instantly
- Four NEMA 5-20R outlets fitted in a quad box w/ covers & carrying handle
- All Alert Portable Ground Fault Circuit Interrupters are Designed to meet OSHA Requirements for Electrical Protection in the Workplace (article 305, national electric code)
- Color box
1) If circuit breaker trips, remove overload and wait two minutes before resetting breaker by pushing reset button.
2) If ground fault circuit interrupter trips, identify, find and remove the fault, then depress reset button on GFCI.